Monday 15 December 2014

Württemberg Infantry Regiment von Werneck





This is the penultimate regiment of Wurttemberg 'regular' infantry. The last one will be done this week. I have Kreisinfanterieregiment Württemberg still to do but that will be next year. There is still artillery to sort out and a few smaller exotic units and then this army will be done. Actually it will be somewhat larger than the Duke was contractually able to supply so it will be a very strong auxiliary force attached to either the French or Austrian armies.

Note that this time I have applied ArmyPainter to the figures and I think that they are greatly improved by it.
The product makes the unit look weathered and less pristine, which I prefer although that is a personal choice. I will put it on all the other Wurttemberg units I have previously painted.

No comments:

Post a Comment