Tuesday 6 September 2022

40mm SYW Prussian Cuirassiers KR1 Buddenbrock




 

Back in June I showed you one squadron of the resin-printed cuirassiers I bought from Chris Parker at www.chrisparkergames.com. I have finished the regiment and I'm now showing the five squadrons. Someone mentioned that the swords look too long and in fact the blade measures 20mm (or half the height of a figure) and was, in reality, 34 inches long so proportionately these are correct if you assume that the average height of an 18th century man was about 5'6”. I'm pleased with these figures and will probably add more cavalry figures although the dollar exchange rate has made them rather expensive. The horses are slightly on the small size so I have had to pack them up.

The bottom picture shows them charging into an Austrian Cuirassier regiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment