Friday 11 November 2016

I am selling a lot of wargames figures.........

I need to sort out my groaning lead mountain so I have decided to sell hordes of unpainted 15/18mm figures. There are mostly Old Glory (but include plenty of Eureka) and are mostly SYW. When I say hordes I do mean that – dozens of bags (mostly opened) of all nationalities. Most have been opened and some blacked. I would guess, of the top of my head, that there are around 1000 to 1500 in total. I don’t expect to get book price but nor do I wish to give them away for free. Postage from France needs to be considered. Drop me a message either here or go to 18thcenturypress.com and use the ‘contact’ button if you are interested.

I also have a large number of 15mm card buildings on sculpted terrain bases for sale.

Furthermore, I also need to sell painted armies. Here getting the correct price is more important. I am prepared to sell my 28mm Eastern Renaissance army(all metal), my 28mm Ancients (Caesearian Romans and Gauls – a mix of metals and plastics) and finally I will consider selling my entire 40mm SYW collection. I would rather these went individually as single collections.


Pictures of all these painted armies are on the blog in the appropriate sections. The reasons for selling them mostly concern the small amount of storage space I have. At the moment they are just collecting dust. They need to march across wargames tables.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nigel,

    I'm curious about your Eureka figures. What do you have? Postage from France to Canada might indeed be a problem however... Jim

    ReplyDelete