Saturday 6 September 2008






Firstly, let me apologise for my blogging absence over the last few months but summers here are busy and I have quite a bit of new stuff to post.

These four pictures are of the completed Brunswick brigade of my SYW/WAS British/Allied 'Pragmatic Army'.
The bottom three pictures are of the two battalion regiment Prinz Friedrich (which was called Zastrow and changed its name in 1761) with its new 1760 flags.
I have also now added battalion guns.
The top picture shows the entire brigade, the Prinz Friedrich regiment with the red flagged von Mansberg regiment (formerly von Behr). Most figures are Foundry and each battalion is 18 figures strong.

Soon I'll post the Hanoverian guard brigade and an Irish battalion, which I've just finished. The British infantry are all done (7 battalions) and I've now finished
the first 'column' or division under the command of Prinz Isenburg-Budingen.

5 comments:

  1. Back with a vengeance though - very impressive looking..!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, thanks for sharing. Did you paint the flags yourself?
    Cyrille

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Nigel,

    Wow! Your brigade is extremely pretty (in the best sense). Lovely and imppressive brushwork there. Thanks for sharing.

    Best Regards,

    Stokes Schwartz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nigel,

    Where did you get that model of a battalion gun pictured?
    Better question, which manufacturer made that. I am looking for a number of just such batallion guns.

    Please help!!
    Cheers,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello again Nigel,

    Just a quick note to let you know that I've added a link to your blog from the Grand Duchy of Stollen website.

    Best Regards,

    Stokes

    ReplyDelete